Core Skills: Demand Programs SiriusPathway
Hit your demand generation targets with high-performing demand programs that contain the optimal tactic mix for your buyers.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- Mastery of the SiriusDecisions Program Pendulum Framework, repeatable approach marketers can use to develop programs that drive business results
- Insights on running a program pilot that will identify gaps in process or technology, and whether the team has the right skills to achieve solid execution
- The ability to connect corporate objectives to a program strategy that will optimize program design, tactic deployment and performance diagnostics
Competency 1: Introduction to Demand Programs
- Module 1.1: Getting Started with Program Design, Planning & Execution
- Module 1.2: Program Pendulum Model
Competency 2: Program Planning & Execution Process
- Module 2.1: Defining Demand Creation Programs
- Module 2.2: Program Goals and Requirements
- Module 2.3: Program Design & Tactic Deployment - Module 2.4: Program Diagnostics
Competency 3: Offer Development & Measurement
- Module 3.1: Offer Development
- Module 3.2: Measurement
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours