Account-Based Marketing in the Channel for Suppliers SiriusPathway
Implement the tools necessary to design, build and maintain an effective lead scoring model.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the four ABM types and where they work best
- An understanding of how an ABM function should integrate into the existing organizational structure
- An understanding of how to set SMART goals for ABM, the eight critical components of a strategic account plan and how to choose the right tactics to meet ABM goals
- An understanding of how to develop a framework for pilot programs
- An understanding of how to measure ABM programs
Competency 1: Preparation and Prioritization
- Module 1.1: Preparation – Education
- Module 1.2: Preparation – Scoping and Resourcing
- Module 1.3: Prioritization – Account Assessment
- Module 1.4: Prioritization – Opportunity Identification
Competency 2: Planning
- Module 2.1: Goal Setting
- Module 2.2: Support Options and Tactic Selection
- Module 2.3: Plan Delivery
Competency 3: Execution of the ABM Program
- Module 3.1: Participation – ABM Pilot Program
- Module 3.2: Optimization – Full Rollout of the ABM Program
- Module 3.3: Optimization – ABM With Partners Involved
Competency 4: Account-Based Marketing Measurement
- Module 4.1: Building ABM Measurement
- Module 4.2: ABM Maturity Audit and Benchmarking
- Module 4.3: Applying What You’ve Learned to the Channel
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours