Advanced Measurement SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we cover the SiriusDecisions Aligned Measurement Process (AMP) Model. This model is a three-phase, seven-stage process for developing marketing measurement using the principles of the SiriusDecisions Aligned Measurement Model: Strategy, Execution and Evolution.
This is a 200 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to operationalize concepts or frameworks, defining variables into measurable factors. Course content at this level is more focused and specific to key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Developing Your Measurement Plan
- Discover the Strategy Phase of the Aligned Measurement Process Model, which is used to develop the inputs for the Aligned Measurement Framework across the Initiation, Discovery and Alignment Stages
- Take a deep dive into the Discovery Stage of the Aligned Measurement Process Model, which outlines the steps necessary to understand measurement requirements
- Take a deep dive into the Alignment Stage of the Aligned Measurement Process Model, where the reporting needs identified during the discovery stage are transformed into reporting specifications and a measurement roadmap
Implementing Your Measurement Plan
- Discover the Execution Phase of the Aligned Measurement Process Model, where resources are deployed to create reporting outputs during the Build and Launch stages
- Take a deep dive into the Build Stage, where reporting deliverables are created along with a plan to source or remedy any data elements that were not yet available for inclusion in these reports
- Examine visualization guidelines and presentation technologies for developing effective marketing reporting deliverables
- Take a deep dive into the Launch Stage, where production-ready reports are released
Tracking Your Measurement's Success
- Discover the post-launch, Evolution Phase where measurement deliverables are judged to contribute to improved decisionmaking within the targeted portion of the organization
- Discover the Monitor Stage of the Aligned Measurement Process Model and identify three categories of monitoring metrics
- Describe the activities that are conducted during the final stage of the Aligned Measurement Process Model to support the ongoing refinement of reporting deliverables