Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
Sign up for a demo of this course
In this SiriusPathway®, we'll provide the key components of a b-to-b campaign, overview the SiriusDecisions Campaign Implementation Process, as well as give you methods to help make the business case for adopting an integrated campaign framework in your organization.
This is a 200 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to operationalize concepts or frameworks, defining variables into measurable factors. Course content at this level is more focused and specific to key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Campaign Basics & Terminology
- Determine how SiriusDecisions defines a campaign, including key terminology
- Explore the five key components included in a best-in-class campaign
The Campaign Implementation Process
- Recognize how to incorporate corporate, sales and products goals into a marketing plan that provides the basis for selecting campaign focus areas
- Discover how to shift from a product-centered approach to a buyer-needs-oriented approach to defining campaigns
- Learn how to create a campaign hierarchy that unites a high-level, messaging-oriented campaign with a focused needs-based campaigns targeted at defined buyer personas
- Dive into how to refine the campaign portfolio to support target markets and go-to-market strategy and develop a comprehensive campaign content strategy
- Navigate through the development of the operational components of campaign reputation, demand creation, sales enablement and market intelligence programs
- Determine how to bring the campaign to market and carry out campaign-oriented activities in partnership with direct sales and channel partners
- Identify the fundamental issues that b-to-b organizations typically struggle with in their marketing efforts and how to overcome these issues through alignment with the Campaign Implementation Process
- Analyze the primary business benefits of adopting the campaign framework, including enhanced buyer knowledge, improved cross-functional alignment and greater marketing efficiency
- Assess the factors that impact an organization's implementation of an integrated campaign approach and identify the risks associated with the shift to campaigns along with corresponding recommendations to mitigate and manage them