Campaign Planning SiriusPathway
Coordinate and implement integrated campaigns that align to your buyers' needs and drive revenue growth.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the five key components included in a best-in-class campaign
- Insights on aligning with corporate, sales and product goals to develop a marketing plan
- An overview of the SiriusDecisions Campaign Implementation Process
- Methods to help you make the business case for adopting an integrated campaign framework in your organization
Competency 1: Campaign Basics and Terminology
- Module 1.1: Campaign Basics
- Module 1.2: The Components of a True End-to-End Campaign
Competency 2: The Campaign Implementation Process
- Module 2.1: An Overview of Phases One and Two
- Module 2.2: An Overview of Phases Three, Four and Five
- Module 2.3: An Overview of Phases Six and Seven
Competency 3: Campaign Benefits
- Module 3.1: Campaign Benefits
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours