Account-Based Marketing SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we show you how to identify the four types of account-based marketing (ABM) and get your organization started off on the right path; prepare for ABM and select the appropriate focus accounts; set SMART goals and deliver on approved plans and processes; conduct a pilot and optimize ABM roll-out; and build a best-in-class ABM measurement strategy.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Preparation & Prioritization
- Outline a four-phase process for building a successful ABM function
- Analyze four operational areas impacted by a shift to ABM
- Assess what data is required to kick off an ABM program and identify how b-to-b marketing and sales teams can use the SiriusDecisions ABM data requirements template to make progress towards ABM maturity
- Describe the components of the SiriusDecisions ABM Insights Framework, an approach for collecting information about a defined set of accounts
- Outline a four-step process for defining areas of opportunity in one-to-few or one-to-many account-based models in order to deliver shared visibility across accounts and improve marketing productivity
- Interpret the guidelines for setting clear ABM goals using the SiriusDecisions version of the SMART goal-setting criteria
- Discover a consistent and efficient process for selecting and optimizing ABM tactics for large account where an opportunity goal exists
- Examine how to choose the most effective tactics, develop a comprehensive tactical engagement plan and set a cadence for reviews between marketing and sales teams
Execution of the ABM Program
- Implement a three-phase operational process for designing and executing an effective ABM pilot program
- Explain three sets of best practices for expanding ABM after an initial pilot is completed
- Discuss how suppliers should coordinate ABM efforts across indirect channels for both named and large accounts
Account-Based Marketing Measurement
- Describe a layered approach to measuring ABM that provides insight and proof of contribution to the business
- Discover how the SiriusDecisions ABM Maturity Model can be used to evaluate and ABM organization