Account-Based Marketing SiriusPathway
Build an account-based marketing strategy that will drive results from your top accounts.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the four types of ABM
- A selection of your appropriate focus accounts
- SMART goals, plans and processes
- Insights to help you build out a pilot and optimize ABM rollout
- A best-in-class ABM measurement strategy
Competency 1: Preparation and Prioritization
- Module 1.1: Preparation – Education
- Module 1.2: Preparation – Scoping and Resourcing
- Module 1.3: Prioritization – Account Assessment
- Module 1.4: Prioritization – Opportunity Identification
Competency 2: Planning
- Module 2.1: Goal Setting
- Module 2.2: Support Options and Tactic Selection
- Module 2.3: Plan Delivery
Competency 3: Execution of the ABM Program
- Module 3.1: Participation – ABM Pilot Program
- Module 3.2: Optimization – Full Rollout of the ABM Program
- Module 3.3: Optimization – ABM With Partners Involved
- Module 4.1: Building ABM Measurement
- Module 4.2: ABM Maturity Audit and Benchmarking
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 10 to 12 hours