Core Skills: Demand Management SiriusPathway
Increase marketing’s contribution to pipeline and growth by building and operationalizing an end-to-end demand management process.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the demand management processes that are the foundation of a healthy demand marketing engine
- Competency in the following areas: Demand Waterfall® performance management, service-level agreements, lead scoring and prospect qualification
- Guidance and research on developing a measurable, repeatable and scalable demand marketing engine
Competency 1: Waterfall Mechanics
- Module 1.1: Getting Started with Demand Management
- Module 1.2: Introduction to the Demand Unit Waterfall™
- Module 1.3: Planning, Execution and Measurement in the Demand Unit Waterfall
Competency 2: Service-Level Agreements & Lead Qualification
- Module 2.1: Service-Level Agreements
- Module 2.2: Lead Scoring/Prioritization
- Module 2.3: Prospect Qualification
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 4 to 6 hours