Pricing & Packaging SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we cover the components of a pricing strategy, development of value-based pricing, understanding pricing in the organization, developing product packaging and developing packaging for new markets.
This is a 200 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to operationalize concepts or frameworks, defining variables into measurable factors. Course content at this level is more focused and specific to key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Finding the Value of Your Offering
- Learn about market segmentation, specifically how to set your offering's price
- Explore a four-step assessment process for developing appropriate pricing for new buying centers, especially those at the enterprise level
- Discover the importance of an accurate buyer-value assessment, how your offering compares to alternative options and how to begin thinking about the value your brand provides to organizations
Developing Pricing Structure & Packaging
- Define key pricing elements, as well as the four key elements of metric development that will enable you in the creation of a strong price structure
- Discover the three main price fence considerations and how to assess which tier(s) is required to better meet your buyer's needs
- Review the goals of product packaging and the principles that should be applied when developing packaging for a specific offering
Developing the Price Level
- Determine the key factors that should be considered when setting the price for an offering
- Describe a four-step assessment process for developing appropriate pricing in adjacent markets
Ensuring Price Success
- Identify the teams you'll need to collaborate with to ensure pricing success across the organization
- Dive into the hallmarks of best-in-class pricing policies, as well as appropriate pre-approved pricing tradeoffs to help you develop an effective pricing policy
- Outline four types of value levers that can be utilized instead of straight discounts as part of overall pricing strategy, along with recommendations for how to select the appropriate levers to use