Pricing & Packaging SiriusPathway
Gain confidence in your pricing decisions while avoiding lost deals, overdiscounting and reduced value perception.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the components of a pricing strategy
- An introduction to developing value-based pricing
- The hallmarks of best-in-class pricing policies and packaging principles
Competency 1: Finding the Value of Your Offering
- Module 1.1: Market Segmentation & Buyer Identification
- Module 1.2: Buyer-Value Assessment
Competency 2: Developing Pricing Structure & Packaging
- Module 2.1: Pricing Component Definitions & the Value Metric
- Module 2.2: Price Fences & Tiers
- Module 2.3: Creating Product Packages
Competency 3: Developing the Price Level
- Module 3.1: Developing the Price Level
Competency 4: Ensuring Price Success
- Module 4.1: Product, Marketing & Sales Alignment
- Module 4.2: Creating & Executing Pricing Policy
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours