Contextualize your b-to-b marketing efforts and develop meaningful, ongoing relationships with customers.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the foundational elements of b-to-b sales and marketing.
- A deep dive into: demand type, relative targeting, lead taxonomy, the buying cycle, campaign planning, the customer lifecycle, the Demand Waterfall® and service-level agreements.
Course ContentCourse Introduction
- Our vice president of Research provides an overview of the course.
- Determine the demand type (new concept, new paradigm, established market) for each product and incorporate it into marketing efforts.
Module 2: Relative Targeting
- Focus on the target segments most likely to buy a product and minimize waste and poor results that occur from casting too wide of a targeting net.
Module 3: Lead Taxonomy
- Explore the fundamentals required for assigning lead levels and lead attributes.
Module 4: The Buying Cycle
- Discover the three phases and six stages of the SiriusDecisions buyer’s journey framework and how it relates to demand type.
Module 5: Campaign Planning
- Define messaging, offers, tactics and information collection strategies required to develop integrated campaigns.
Module 6: The Customer Lifecycle
- Discover the SiriusDecisions Customer Lifecycle Framework, which describes each of its four phases from two points of view: the company and the customer.
Module 7: The Demand Waterfall®
- Measure and optimize demand creation efforts using the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall.
Module 8: Service-Level Agreements
- Identify five basic service-level agreements (SLAs) used by leading b-to-b organizations to build and improve demand creation and lead management processes.
Module 9: The Demand Unit Waterfall (optional)
- To address the rise of go-to-market strategies focused on buyer needs and an increased emphasis on account-centric marketing, we’ve developed the Demand Unit Waterfall™. This optional module covers the Demand Unit Waterfall, its SLAs and demand unit scoring.
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 7 to 9 hours