Sales Knowledge Transfer SiriusPathway
Rethink your relationship with sales and deliver sales enablement programs that allow reps to spend less time on non-selling activities and more time driving revenue.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the SiriusDecisions Sales Knowledge Transfer Framework and how it provides portfolio marketers with a consistent approach to enabling sales with knowledge components
- Access to guidelines and templates for creating best-in-class sales enablement plans
- An understanding of how to apply the SiriusDecisions Messaging Nautilus™ to develop sales content that resonates with sales audiences
- An introduction to the SiriusDecisions Buyer-Centric Sales Presentation Framework, which outlines the essential components of sales presentations that effectively address buyers’ concerns
- An overview of the three phases of the SiriusDecisions Sales Adoption Model, a continuous approach to driving sales awareness and mindshare for a new product or solution, including best practices within each phase
Competency 1: A Sales Personas-Based Approach to Sales Knowledge Transfer
- Module 1.1: Sales Knowledge Transfer & Sales Audience
- Module 1.2: The Sales Persona Framework
Competency 2: Knowledge and Planning
- Module 2.1: Knowledge
- Module 2.2: Building the Sales Enablement Plan
Competency 3: Programs and Adoption
- Module 3.1: Sales Messaging
- Module 3.2: Buyer-Centric Sales Presentations
- Module 3.3: Driving Sales Adoption
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours