Bringing Offerings to Market SiriusPathway
Learn about our proprietary Strategic Launch Framework, which provides the key steps for delivering more efficient launches that target the right external and internal audiences – allowing you to reduce your time to market by as much as 78 percent.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- A deep understanding of the SiriusDecisions Product Marketing and Management (PMM) Model
- An overview of how to customize the SiriusDecisions Marketing Ecosystem
- Model to accommodate your organization’s specific conditions and needs
- An understanding of decision gates and how to implement them
- A deep understanding of the go-to-market workflow, from the discovery stage through the enhance stage
Competency 1: Preparing for the Product Marketing & Management (PMM) Model
- Module 1.1: Defining the PMM Model
- Module 1.2: The SiriusDecisions Marketing Ecosystem
- Module 1.3: Product Marketing and Management (PMM) Model Decision Gates
Competency 2: Go-to-Market Workflow Process (Discovery–Build Stages of the PMM Model)
- Module 2.1: PMM Model – Discovery
- Module 2.2: PMM Model – Design
- Module 2.3: PMM Model – Align
- Module 2.4: PMM Model – Build
Competency 3: Go-to-Market Workflow Process (Launch–Enhance Stages of the PMM Model)
- Module 3.1: PMM Model – Launch
- Module 3.2: PMM Model – Monitor
- Module 3.3: PMM Model – Enhance
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours