Portfolio Messaging and Content Origination SiriusPathway
Build content that resonates with your buyers, supports your sales reps and drives demand generation.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- Insights on defining target audience segments and buyer personas and improving go-to-market effectiveness
- Competency in using the SiriusDecisions Buyer Persona Framework to define b-to-b buyers’ behavioral characteristics, interaction and content utilization, and knowledge requirements
- An understanding of how to use the SiriusDecisions Messaging Nautilus™ to create compelling messaging that drives action
Competency 1: Audience Isolation & Persona Context
- Module 1.1: Relative Targeting
- Module 1.2: The SiriusDecisions Buyer Audience Framework
- Module 1.3: Buyer Personas
- Module 1.4: Understanding Buyer Needs
Competency 2: Intent & Value Proposition
- Module 2.1: Messaging Strategy (Intent)
- Module 2.2: Value Proposition
Competency 3: Inflection Points & Narrative Elements
- Module 3.1: Buying Decision
- Module 3.2: Inflection Points
- Module 3.3: Narrative Elements
Competency 4: Activation & Blueprint
- Module 4.1: Activation
- Module 4.2: Blueprint
- Module 4.3: Operationalizing the Messaging Nautilus
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours