Go-to-Market Strategy SiriusPathway
Drive faster time to market for your products with an integrated and cohesive go-to-market approach that resonates with the target audience.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- A deep understanding of relative targeting to help your organization hone its demand generation efforts
- Insights on using the SiriusDecisions Buyer Audience Framework to deﬁne target audience segments and buyer personas and improve go-to-market effectiveness
- An audience-centric go-to-market strategy
Competency 1: Audience Segmentation, Buyer Personas & Buyer Needs
- Relative Targeting
- The SiriusDecisions Buyer Audience Framework
- Buyer Personas
- Understanding Buyer Needs
Competency 2: Portfolio Mapping and Routes to Market
- Portfolio Mapping for Buyer Needs
- The SiriusDecisions Solutions Model
- Buying Decisions
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours