Product Marketing SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we focus on three key competencies in product marketing: Comprehensive planning and strategy for product launch, integrated messaging based on buyer personas, and launch initiatives aligned with product and sales.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Exploring Product Strategy & Launch
- Explore the three phases of the SiriusDecisions Product Marketing and Management Model, which product managers use to see their roles and responsibilities as well as the hand off and coordination points between teams
- Determine how you can use an actionable framework for crafting a best-in-class product marketing plan that articulates the go-to-market strategy and guides the execution for creating awareness and generating demand for a new offering
Integrating Messaging with Buyer Personas
- Discover why identifying buyer personas is critical to product management and marketing
- Identify buyer personas at the most granular level
- Investigate your buyer persona to create a robust and accurate profile
- Explore eight activities of the SiriusDecisions Messaging Nautilus to create messaging that connects with buyer and customer audiences
Enhancing Alignment Through Launch & Sales Support
- Determine how to align sales enablement efforts across sales and marketing functions, using the stages of the buyer's journey
- Examine several launch planning best practices as well as a framework for a strategic, audience-based launch plan and dashboard