Pipeline Acceleration SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we discuss the three types of Pipeline Acceleration programs: Rapid entry (for stimulating activity at the top of the pipeline), intra-pipeline (for getting stalled deals moving again) and last mile (for deals that require a final positive interaction).
This is a 200 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to operationalize concepts or frameworks, defining variables into measurable factors. Course content at this level is more focused and specific to key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Mastering Pipeline Acceleration
- Identify the basics of pipeline acceleration and how pipeline acceleration relates to the demand waterfall
- Interpret the SiriusDecisions B-to-B Pipeline Acceleration Tactics Framework
Utilizing the Three Core Areas of Collaborative Pipeline Acceleration
- Outline the key execution phases of rapid-entry, intra-pipeline and last-mile pipeline accelerations and the functions that are involved in the overall execution
- Use the B-to-B Pipeline Acceleration Tactics Framework to pinpoint the best offers and deployment options for marketing and sales to jointly consider
- Discuss the best metrics to judge the success of the pipeline acceleration effort
Measuring the Pipeline Acceleration Programs
- Describe the creation of a sound measurement and planning framework that sets parameters as to how acceleration efforts will be measured and ultimately judged
- Outline an approach to pipeline/forecasting management that focuses on the buyer's decision process
- Demonstrate how to change the dialogue between first-line managers and reps to improve pipeline/forecasting accuracy and data quality