Marketing Automation SiriusPathway
Optimize your organization’s processes and skills for using the three primary layers of functionality of a marketing automation platform (MAP): campaign management, lead management and platform management.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the basics of marketing automation, including the key roles necessary to create a successful MAP project team
- A definition of the elements of project management that support a successful MAP rollout
- An understanding of how to determine stakeholder groups that will be directly involved with or affected by the MAP
- An understanding of how to evaluate MAP vendors on the basis of their features, functionality, usability and vendor viability and how to use our best-in-class tools to select a vendor
- An understanding of common pitfalls, the path to value, and ways to expand use and functionality to ensure valuable post-deployment
Competency 1: Preparing for Marketing Automation
- Module 1.1: Pillar One: Project Management
- Module 1.2: Pillar Two: Project Communications
- Module 1.3: Pillar Three: Process Definition
- Module 1.4: Pillar Four: Technology Requirements
Competency 2: Evaluating Marketing Automation Providers
- Module 2.1: MAP Evaluation Criteria
- Module 2.2: Preparing for Marketing Automation – Vendor Selection
- Module 2.3: Platform Transition or Migration
Competency 3: Unlocking MAP Value
- Module 3.1: The Post-Deployment Path to Value
- Module 3.2: Driving Marketing Automation Success
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 hours