Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
Sign up for a demo of this course
In this SiriusPathway®, we guide you through topics including: Marketing automation and its benefits, how to create an effective marketing automation team and prepare for marketing automation, how to evaluate marketing automation providers and how to unlock the value of MAPs post-deployment.
This is a 200 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to operationalize concepts or frameworks, defining variables into measurable factors. Course content at this level is more focused and specific to key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Preparing for Marketing Automation
- Outline the key elements of project management that support a successful MAP rollout
- Analyze the communication elements that support a successful MAP rollout
- Discuss how business processes impact a successful MAP rollout
- Identify the key technology elements that support a successful MAP rollout
Evaluating Marketing Automation Providers
- Evaluate MAP vendors based on their features and functionality, usability, vendor viability and service and support
- Discover a process for thoughtful vendor evaluation and selection
- Outline a phased approach to MAP migration for complex environments where old and new MAPs must work together during an interim period
Unlocking MAPs Value
- Discuss elements of MAP maturity and a marketing automation path to value, covering the topics of: Common pitfalls, the path to value and ways to expand use and functionality
- Outline the tasks that must be consistently deployed to maximize results from a MAP implementation
- Explore the goals and challenges of implementing a MAP while discovering recommendations to help ensure that your integration process goes smoothly