Lead Scoring SiriusPathway
Implement the tools necessary to design, build and maintain an effective lead scoring model.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of what lead scoring is, lead scoring model commonalities and what factors impact scoring
- An understanding of how to adopt a lead scoring approach that can smooth the lead flow and serve as the baseline for building a range of business rules that include ownership, roles and activities
- An understanding of the six most important steps involved in lead scoring model creation and the pitfalls to avoid
- Certification on a proven measurement approach to analyze the effectiveness of your lead scoring model
- An understanding of how to diagnose lead scoring problems, take the appropriate action on the basis of the root causes and learn to reset a failed model with a three-step process
Competency 1: Lead Scoring Preparation
- Module 1.1: What’s the Score?
- Module 1.2: Demand Type – Its Impact on Lead Scoring
- Module 1.3: The SiriusDecisions Lead Spectrum
Competency 2: Design and Build the Lead Scoring Model
- Module 2.1: Lead Scoring Model Basics
- Module 2.2: Explicit and Implicit Lead Scoring
- Module 2.3: Lead Scoring Model Rollout
Competency 3: Lead Scoring Model Performance
- Module 3.1: Measurement and Governance
- Module 3.2: Lead Scoring Failure – Diagnosis and Corrective Action
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 4 hours