Lead Scoring SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we provide you with the tools necessary to design, build and maintain an effective lead scoring model.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams who need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives
Lead Scoring Preparation
- Examine lead scoring attribute families and how they can help you piece together what is becoming an extremely complex lead puzzle
- Discuss how the SiriusDecisions concept of demand type can be used to understand which pieces should be used - and how they should go together - when creating a lead scoring model
- Explore the seven levels of the SiriusDecisions expanded lead spectrum
Design & Build the Lead Scoring Model
- Identify the six most important steps involved in model creation, as well as common pitfalls your organization should try to avoid
- Closely examine explicit/implicit scoring and discuss three ways in which it is most commonly misused
- Observe the systematic process organizations can follow to deploy a lead scoring model
Lead Scoring Model Performance
- Explore the manner in which organizations can measure and analyze the effectiveness of a lead scoring model
- Describe five dimensions of lead scoring failure and outline appropriate corrective actions