Lead Nurturing SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we discuss three core concepts of lead nurturing, including: Lead nurturing definition, framework, importance within an organization, the different types of leads and how to measure your lead nurturing efforts.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams who need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives
- Explore the Pre-MQL nurturing concept, as well as the four-component lead nurturing model of entry, treatment, transition and disposition
- Describe Active Recycled Nurturing as well as the process for applying it and what resources will be required for implementation
- Discover Passive Recycling and how it is executed during the four-component lead nurturing model of entry
- Discuss Reconstituted Nurturing and how it is executed during the four-component lead nurturing model of entry
- Identify a process flow that you can use to apply the pre-MQL, active recycled, passive recycled and reconstituted nurturing concepts within your organization
The Nurture Treatment Framework
- Explore the Nurture Treatment Framework which enables the creation of adaptive nurtures where every element is optimized for relevance and conversion
- Identify which nurture channels should be considered and selected based on both internal and external factors using the SiriusDecisions Nurture Channel Selection Framework
- Analyze the development and testing phases required to create a best-in-class nurture treatment plan
Lead Nurture Metrics
- Define the appropriate nurture metrics to help ensure that the lead nurture process can be tracked and adjusted over time to drive performance improvements
- Recognize additional elements that should be considered during the planning stages of lead nurture