Events for the Digital Age SiriusPathway
Develop a comprehensive event strategy that will support demand marketing goals and initiatives as part of an integrated campaign framework.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An introduction to the SiriusDecisions Event Management Framework and how to build a best-in-class event strategy
- An understanding of the SiriusDecisions Marketing Event Discipline Maturity Model
- Insights on strategic event planning, organizational interlock and technology investment
- A roadmap for event execution and key considerations for pre-, at- and post-event activities
Competency 1: Event Assessment
- Module 1.1: Event Assessment
- Module 2.1: Event Types
- Module 2.2: Campaign Alignment
- Module 2.3: Event Selection and Measurement
Competency 3: Organizational Interlock and Technology Investment
- Module 3.1: Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 3.2: Technology to Support Event Execution
Competency 4: Attendee Experience and Event Usage
- Module 4.1: Attendee Experience
- Module 4.2: Event Usage
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours