Data Management SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we drive into the data management implementation process, specifically focusing on governance, prioritizing needs and assessing your current state, acquiring, unifying and curating data, and measuring data management performance.
This is a 200 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to operationalize concepts or frameworks, defining variables into measurable factors. Course content at this level is more focused and specific to key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
- Learn how to begin building your governance council, including three key considerations marketing operations leader should take into account
- Describe four key dimensions of data management, each of which must be considered to understand the interplay between them and choose the most appropriate governance lens
Prioritize Needs & Assess the Current State
- Identify how your organization can begin to better prioritize its needs by focusing on sales and marketing activities that are most impacted by data
- Discuss the steps organizations can take to address the data requirements of sales and marketing activities that are most impacted by data
- Assess how organizations can effectively determine the needs of their customers
- Identify the steps required to build and execute an optimized data acquisition plan
- Implement a three-step process for auditing sales and marketing data ports-of-entry, interpreting the results and taking action in response to the findings
Acquire, Unify & Curate the Data
- Describe audit options as well as how to incorporate contact data acquisition into an overall implementation plan
- Recognize the three common unification strategies we see being used in the b-to-b world today
- Outline considerations for prioritizing and executing contact record development, including the necessary organizational factors
- Identify how organizations can measure the effectiveness of their data strategy, focusing specifically on readiness metrics and the critical components of a three-phased approach to developing an effective marketing database dashboard
- Dive into five components of data management and an assessment model to guide marketing operations in evaluating and improving data management competencies