Customer Engagement in the Channel for Suppliers SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
Customer engagement is becoming increasingly important to b-to-b organizations as a source of competitive differentiation. Despite growing recognition of the importance of a positive, productive customer engagement, suppliers often overlook customers in the channel.
In this SiriusPathway®, we guide you through assessing the current state of customer engagement, establishing a customer engagement function, growing a best-in-class customer engagement function and improving retention and growth.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Assessing the Current State of Customer Engagement
- Learn to utilize the Customer Lifecycle Framework by examining its four phases from two points of view - the company and the customer
- Take a deep dive into the four phases which include Deliver/Initiate, Develop/Participate, Grow/Advocate, Retain/Actualize
- Map the customer journey to better understand how you can improve the customer experience
Establishing a Customer Engagement Function
- Discover best-in-class design for customer engagement by adopting a structured approach for customer experience activities
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement to your customer experience with our prioritization scorecard
- Understand the nuanced roles of b-to-b leaders in the customer experience
Growing a Best-in-Class Customer Engagement Function
- Learn to nurture customer relationships through nurture frameworks, segmentation and data
- Explore the pros and cons of customer loyalty measures
- Discover how to make sense of customer feedback so that it can be leveraged for maximum value
- Embrace our tips on how to improve survey response rates
Improving Retention & Growth
- Set up a dashboard using parameters for measuring and validating the contributions of the customer experience function in order to accomplish business goals
- Learn the scope, timing, format, audience and information that will product an ideal customer dashboard
- Differentiate the concepts of retention and loyalty
- Adopt the key elements of retention strategy and retention programs
- Discover the SiriusDecisions Customer Experience Maturity Model and learn how it can be used to evaluate a customer experience function
Applying What You've Learned to the Channel
- Adopt a framework for designing best-in-class customer experiences through the channel
- Learn the process for delivering customer experience support and operationalizing success through partners