Customer Engagement in the Channel for Suppliers SiriusPathway
Assess the current state of your customer engagement initiatives and establish a best-in-class customer engagement function that improves retention and growth.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An overview of the key phases of the customer lifecycle
- An understanding of how to extend the b-to-b persona model to incorporate customer roles
- An understanding of how to determine best practices for designing customer experience activities
- The ability to identify customer experience improvement opportunities and operationalize a scorecard to prioritize them
- An understanding of how to apply a nurture framework to customer relationships
- The ability to measure and validate the contributions of the customer engagement function
Competency 1: Assessing the Current State of Customer Engagement
- Module 1.1: Utilizing the Customer Lifecycle Framework
- Module 1.2: Mapping the Customer Journey
Competency 2: Establishing a Customer Engagement Function
- Module 2.1: Customer Engagement Design
- Module 2.2: Customer Engagement Improvements
- Module 2.3: The Role of the B-to-B Leader
Competency 3: Growing a Best-in-Class Customer Engagement Function
- Module 3.1: Nurturing Customer Relationships
- Module 3.2: Making Sense of Customer Feedback
Competency 4: Improving Retention and Growth
- Module 4.1: Setting Up a Dashboard
- Module 4.2: Customer Retention
- Module 4.3: Evaluating Your Customer Engagement Function
- Module 4.4: Applying What You’ve Learned to the Channel
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 8 to 9 hours