Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
Sign up for a demo of this course
The only channel partner training that is made by b-to-b channel marketing experts specifically for channel partners and built on years of industry research, case studies, and state-of-the-art design specifically for how adults learn best. This course is intended to help you up-level the skills of channel partners, promote a shared understanding of cross-functional processes, and establish a common nomenclature on key b-to-b concepts.
Consisting of 10 modules, each one is tailored specifically to channel partner needs with an introduction and wrap-up video from Maria Chien.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
- Explore the buyers' view
- Recognize and accept the novelty of an offering in the channel market and how that impacts the marketing mix
- Take a critical look at the type of demand your organization is try to create and how a few important factors can ultimately drive your demand creation strategy
- Study smart segmentation to focus your channel efforts on the most opportunistic markets
- Optimize lead qualification efforts and handoffs between functions
- Learn the fundamentals required for assigning lead levels and lead attributes, concepts that serve as the foundation for best-in-class lead scoring
The Buyer's Journey
- Understand the buying scenarios for the channel offerings that map to campaigns
- Discover how b-to-b sales and marketing has shifted toward a buyer-driven approach and what that means to you
The Demand Waterfall
- Effectively align marketing and sales to optimize lead generation, conversion rates and subsequent revenue growth
- Learn the different types of lead nurturing
- Describe its impact on an organization
- Assess an organization's treatment of leads
- Create a campaign hierarchy that unites a high-level, messaging-oriented campaign with focused needs-based campaigns targeted at defined buyer personas
- Explore the digital approach that has become the norm in b-to-b marketing
- Understand the difference between sales-led and self-guided marketing models
- Create an appropriate digital plan for channel efforts
- Learn types, measurement and pipeline framework
- Identify the different types of pipeline acceleration
- Understand an organization's measurement concerns
- Verify a match between a solution and buyers' needs
- Identify key budget centers and evaluate competitors
Account-Based Marketing in the Channel
- Explore the four types of account-based marketing strategy
- Learn which options to choose and how to get started using basic account-based marketing techniques