Data Management SiriusPathway
Build your governance council, learn the four key dimensions of data management and choose the most appropriate governance lens.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of how to prioritize your organization’s needs by focusing on those sales and marketing activities that are most affected by data, determine the needs of your customers, and learn the steps required to build and execute an optimized data acquisition plan
- An overview of audit options, how to incorporate contact data acquisition into an overall implementation plan and how to use the three unification strategies commonly used in b-to-b
- An understanding of how to measure the effectiveness of your data strategy, focusing specifically on readiness metrics and the critical components of a three-phased approach to developing an effective marketing database dashboard
Competency 1: Governance
- Module 1.1: Building the Governance Council
- Module 2.1: Choosing a Governance Lens
Competency 2: Prioritize Needs and Assess the Current State
- Module 2.1: Identify Processes and Capture the Voice of the Customer
- Module 2.2: Auditing the Current State
Competency 3: Acquire, Unify and Curate the Data
- Module 3.1: Acquiring Data and Unification Strategies
- Module 3.2: Curating the Data
Competency 4: Measurement
- Module 4.1: Measuring Performance
- Module 4.2: Proficiency Assessment Model
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 5 to 6 hours