Digital Strategy & Planning SiriusPathway
Create and maintain a robust web presence equipped for optimal lead capture and conversion power.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- A roadmap for digital transformation based on your unique business models, offerings and customers
- A deeper understanding of the digital and human touchpoints of the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle
- Insights on your organization’s digital type and what that means for your web content
- An introduction to content translation and localization approaches
Competency 1: Marketing Mix and Planning
- Module 1.1: Introducing the Drivers of Digital Transformation
- Module 1.2: Digital Type
- Module 1.3: Journey Mapping
- Module 1.4: Putting the Framework into Action – Digital Capabilities
Competency 2: Digital Type Deep Dives
- Module 2.1: Digital Support Deep Dive
- Module 2.2: Digital First Deep Dive
- Module 2.3: Digital Hybrid Deep Dive
Competency 3: Localization
- Module 3.1: Localization – A Strategy for B-to-B Marketers
- Module 3.2: Successful Localization
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours