Data Privacy SiriusPathway - Prepare for the GDPR!
Develop a clear, actionable strategy for data compliance through the foundational elements of data management, ensuring marketing teams understand how data is being brought into, stored in and used in marketing systems.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation, which all companies doing business in the EU are required to comply with
- A process for defining, designing and implementing a global data privacy strategy using the SiriusDecisions Data Privacy Compliance Model
- A comprehensive preference management strategy, which is critical for companies operating in multiple geographies
Competency 1: Data Privacy Best Practices
- Module 1.1: Data Privacy Compliance Model
- Module 1.2: Understanding Data
- Module 1.3: Auditing the Data
- Module 1.4: Implementing the Data Privacy Compliance Model
Competency 2: Preference Management
- Module 2.1: Formulating a Preference Management Strategy
- Module 2.2: Refining the Preference Management Strategy
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours