Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
Sign up for a demo of this course
In this SiriusPathway®, we walk you through each of the eight blades of the Content Strategy Turbine, as well as methodology for building a best-in-class, audience-centric content strategy.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Insights, Requirements & Objective-Setting
- Discover the stage at which key attributes of the target audience are uncovered or accessed as a foundation for the content strategy
- Discover the stage at which the audience's decisionmaking process or journey is defined and documented as the key structure for the strategy
- Identify key experiences and interactions that the audience prefers in the interaction mapping stage of the content strategy
- Describe the audience's knowledge requirements at each phase in the decisionmaking process
Planning & Execution
- Demonstrate how to set objectives for each stage of the content at the strategic and tactical levels
- Identify the internal and external sources of content raw materials
- Choose the primary and derivative asset formats used to package the content based on interaction requirements and audience preferences
- Analyze the delivery mechanisms and activation channels in the final stage of content planning