B-to-B Foundations SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we cover two fundamental competencies that frame all b-to-b marketing and sales efforts: Defining 21st Century B-to-B Marketing and Mastering the Demand Creation Process. These core competencies provide a solid foundation for tackling any b-to-b marketing and sales challenge.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams who need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives
Defining 21st Century B-to-B Marketing
- Distinguish between b-to-b and b-to-c marketing
- Explore the functions of a marketing department as well as their mandates, areas of overlap and key points of hand-off
- Discover the five main ways that b-to-b organizations grow
- Identify the five major elements that contribute to b-to-b growth
Foundations of Demand Creation
- Discover the importance of taking a critical look at the type of demand your organization is trying to create and how a few factors can drive your demand creation strategy
- Illustrate how to hone in on the target segments most likely to buy your product and minimize the waste and poor results that occur from casting too wide of a targeting net
- Recognize the fundamentals required for assigned lead levels and lead attributes
- Analyze how b-to-b sales and marketing has shifted toward a buyer-driven approach
- Explore the messaging, offers, tactics and information collection strategies required to build the portfolio marketing framework
- Evaluate the five metrics that provide a view into an organization's demand creation, as well as marketing's overall impact
- Observe the SiriusDecisions demand waterfall