Content Strategy SiriusPathway
Develop content that will resonate with your buyers and support your sellers.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- Templates for developing buyer insights
- An understanding of the Content Strategy Turbine, a methodology for building a best-in-class audience-centric content strategy
- An understanding of how to place the audience at the center of a defined strategy development process and implement all steps of that process with discipline and rigor
Competency 1: Insights, Requirements and Objective Setting
- Module 1.1: Audience Insights
- Module 1.2: Process Definition
- Module 1.3: Interaction Mapping
- Module 1.4: Requirements Architecture
Competency 2: Planning and Execution
- Module 2.1: Objective Setting
- Module 2.2: Raw Materials
- Module 2.3: Format Selection
- Module 2.4: Activation Planning
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated.
Duration: 6 hours