Segment/Industry Marketing SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we look at how the segment marketing function can help drive this shift by planning strategically for launch; creating accurate messaging; and enhancing alignment through launch and sales support.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Planning Strategically for Product Launch
- Explore the goals and dimensions of market segmentation and apply and test your segmentation approach
- Discover the four steps to effectively size a market
- Learn how to focus in on the target segments most likely to buy your product and minimize the waste and poor results that occur from casting too wide of a targeting net
Accurately Craft Your Messaging
- Analyze the audience stage of the SiriusDecisions Content Model and explain how to define targeted audience segments in order to guide content strategy and production
- Review a template and guidelines that industry marketing teams can use to develop and present an annual Industry Marketing Plan
- Determine why identifying buyer personas is critical to product management and marketing
- Discover how to identify buyer personas at the most granular level
- Investigate your buyer persona to create a robust and accurate profile
- Explore eight activities of the SiriusDecisions Messaging Nautilus to create messaging that connects with buyer and customer audiences
Enhancing Alignment through Launch and Sales Support
- Determine how to align sales enablement efforts across sales and marketing functions, using the stages of the buyer's journey
- Examine several launch planning best practices and a framework for a strategic, audience-based launch plan and dashboard