Marketing Measurement SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we guide you through the three core competencies of measurement: Creating an effective measurement roadmap, mastering best practices in measurement and framing measurement effectively for your organization.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams who need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives
Creating the Measurement Roadmap
- Learn how to identify and agree on measurement goals to avoid wasting time and resources on misdirected projects and enable creation of a project plan
- Review the four stages of goal-setting: Project Initiation, Stakeholder Definition, Goal Definition and Goal Approval
- Learn the stages of execution: Data Gathering, Building Reports, Documentation and Approvals and Launch
- Examine the options for data ownership and delivery to marketing as well as prime sources for the most frequently used marketing metrics and KPIs
- Walk through the Evolution phase where marketing operations is responsible for ensuring that the new measurements are fulfilling the original goals
- Identify the pitfalls you should avoid and learn how best to avoid them
Mastering Measurement Best Practices
- Understand the three rules of marketing measurement, how to select the appropriate KPIs and metrics and how to use measurements for targeted reporting
- Discover the four elements for structuring and presenting marketing dashboards and reports so they will be more attractive and useful to the audiences that consume them
Framing Measurement Effectively
- Plan your measurement strategy using our metrics spectrum that categorizes metrics used for sales, marketing and product performance reporting
- Define metrics appropriate at various organizational levels spanning departments, functions and executive leaders
- Learn how to use our model for brand measurement which provides an integrated structure for planning, measuring and reporting on managing b-to-b brand effectiveness
- Adopt our Aligned Measurement Framework to organize performance measurement across sales, marketing and product