Inbound Marketing SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, we lead you through the concepts, skills and knowledge to understand inbound marketing strategies and tactics, as well as its place in demand creation activities and in b-to-b marketing in general. Many factors have changed in marketing in recent years. Today, inbound marketing is the number one source of most inquiries. But to be successful, an inbound strategy has to be linked to the overall marketing plan. And like all marketing efforts, inbound tactics and efforts need to be measured and adjusted based on measurement findings. In this pathway you will explore the definition of inbound marketing and its context in an overall demand creation plan; take an in-depth look at inbound tactics and strategy and try some of the latest tools and techniques in inbound; and learn how to measure marketing efforts in general, and inbound tactics specifically.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives:
Mastering Inbound Marketing Basics
- Define inbound marketing and list possible inbound tactics
- Describe inbound's role in the buying cycle and demand creation programs
- Explore the four foundational elements of inbound marketing, including: insights and integrated plans, content, activation and measurement
Exploring Inbound Marketing In-Depth
- Identify and describe the different phases of the buying cycle and how it has changed from seller to buyer-centric
- Describe best practices for inbound marketing to attract, engage, qualify and convert tactics into sales-ready leads
- Discover the fundamentals of the demand waterfall
Measuring Inbound Marketing's Impact
- Identify the basics of marketing measurement and measure your demand creation efforts
- Use data collected from marketing measurement efforts to learn and plan for the future