Digital Strategy & Planning SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
In this SiriusPathway®, you will obtain the skills and knowledge necessary for creating and maintaining a robust web presence equipped for optimal lead capture and conversion power.
This is a 200 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams that need to operationalize concepts or frameworks, defining variables into measurable factors. Course content at this level is more focused and specific to key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives
Note: This course includes an optional introduction on the foundations of demand creation (formerly our standalone course known as B-to-B Foundations). The optional introduction helps learners get started with demand programs. If you are not familiar with SiriusDecisions, are new to demand creation or need a refresher on any of the foundational elements of demand creation, we suggest you review this material before you begin the course. It covers: Demand Type, Relative Targeting, The Buyer's Journey and The Demand Waterfall.
Competency 1: Marketing Mix and Planning
- Digital Transformation
- Building the Digital Organization
- Digital Skills Assessment
- The Digital Type Model
- The Buying Journey
- Creating Journey Maps to Enable Buying Decisions
- Journey Alignment
- Digital Capabilities
Competency 2: Digital Type Deep Dives
- Digital Support Deep Dive and Case Studies
- Operationalizing Digital Support Marketing Competency and Process Requirements
- Digital Support Type Content Alignment
- Digital First Deep Dive and Case Studies
- What to Consider Before Deploying a B-to-B E-commerce Site
- High Purchase Complexity Hybrid Deep Dive
- Custom Design Hybrid & Design Driven Hybrid Deep Dives
Competency 3: Localization
- Localization Strategy
- An Introduction to Content Translation and Localization Approaches
- Prioritizing Markets for Localization
- Successful Localization
- The Benefits of a Centralized Content Localization Strategy