Core Skills: Demand Programs SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
High-performing marketing programs deliver on audience information and knowledge requirements to drive a specific action or response. Programs fall into four families: reputation (which builds awareness, interest and urgency), demand creation (which sources and nurtures demand), sales enablement (which helps with the progression of opportunities sourced) and market intelligence (which builds knowledge of external targets and internal audiences). The SiriusDecisions Program Pendulum Framework is a repeatable approach for marketers to develop programs that drive business results by efficiently connecting objectives and program strategy to program design, tactic deployment and performance optimization. In this SiriusPathway®, we focus on the demand creation program family.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams who need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives
Note: This course includes an optional introduction on the foundations of demand creation (formerly our standalone course known as B-to-B Foundations). The optional introduction helps learners get started with demand programs. If you are not familiar with SiriusDecisions, are new to demand creation or need a refresher on any of the foundational elements of demand creation, we suggest you review this material before you begin the course. It covers: Demand Type, Relative Targeting, The Buyer's Journey and The Demand Waterfall.
Competency 1: Introduction to Demand Programs
- An Introduction to the SiriusDecisions Demand Creation Service - Demand Programs
- Mapping Competencies - Demand Creation
- Program Pendulum Model Overview
Competency 2: Program Planning & Execution Process
- Defining Demand Creation Programs
- Program Goals & Requirements
- Program Design and Tactic Deployment
- Program Diagnostics
- Piloting a Proposed Demand Initiative
Competency 3: Offer Development & Measurement
- Developing Effective Demand Creation Offers
- The Keys to Measuring Content Effectiveness
- Demand Creation Dashboards: Evaluating Program & Tactic Performance
- The SiriusDecisions Aligned Measurement Framework