Core Skills: Demand Delivery SiriusPathway®
Purchasing this course gives one person access to its content for one year from date of purchase. It is non-refundable, non-returnable, and once started, cannot be transferred to others or exchanged for a different course.
"Digital Transformation,” "Let's go digital,” - these are common phrases b-to-b marketers hear these days. What is really necessary for an organization to be successful in the digital sphere? In this course, we cover just that - the core skills that b-to-b marketers need to for successful demand delivery.
This is a 100 level SiriusDecisions Learning course. Courses at this level are appropriate for individuals or teams who need to level-set or become acquainted with fundamental definitions and concepts using high-level overviews of key topic areas.
Key Course Objectives
Note: This course includes an optional introduction on the foundations of demand creation (formerly our standalone course known as B-to-B Foundations). The optional introduction helps learners get started with demand programs. If you are not familiar with SiriusDecisions, are new to demand creation or need a refresher on any of the foundational elements of demand creation, we suggest you review this material before you begin the course. It covers: Demand Type, Relative Targeting, The Buyer's Journey and The Demand Waterfall.
Competency 1: An Introduction to Demand Delivery
- Getting Started with Demand Delivery
- The Demand Delivery Mechanism Management Model
Competency 2: Marketing Mix and Plannning
- Digital Transformation
- Building the Digital Organizaiton
- Digital Skills Assessment
- The Digital Type Model
- The Buying Journey
- Creating Journey Maps to Enable Buying Decisions
- Journey Alignment
- Digital Capabilities
Competency 3: Delivery - Digital and Not
- Using the Web Conversion Optimization (WCO) Framework
- A Structured Approach to Web Site Redesign
- Web Conversion Optimization Tool
- Event Strategy
- Event Management Framework
- Event Types Reference Guide
- Event Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
Competency 4: Data Privacy
- The Data Privacy Compliance Model
- The Data Management Framework
- Where Data Matters: Six Critical Activities