Core Skills: Demand Delivery SiriusPathway
Use best-in-class digital tactics to attract, engage and qualify target buyers.
Why SiriusDecisions Learning?
Our courses are the only research-informed training offerings made by b-to-b marketing experts for b-to-b marketing professionals, built on years of industry research, case studies and state-of-the-art design specific to how adults learn best. They are self-paced, interactive and tightly organized into short modules that fit into busy work and travel schedules. Mastery of each module’s content is validated by a final assessment required for certification at an industry-standard level of proficiency.
What This Course Provides
- An understanding of how to determine your organization’s digital type and what that means for your web content
- Strategies to assess, measure and optimize your website
- Insights on creating digital content that will engage visitors
Competency 1: An Introduction to Demand Delivery
- Module 1.1: Getting Started with Demand Delivery
- Module 1.2: Demand Delivery Mechanism Management Model
Competency 2: Marketing Mix and Planning
- Module 2.1: Introducing the Drivers of Digital Transformation
- Module 2.2: Digital Type
- Module 2.3: Journey Mapping
- Module 2.4: Putting the Framework into Action: Digital Capabilities
Competency 3: Delivery – Digital and Not
- Module 3.1: The Delivery Anchor – Your Web Site
- Module 3.2: Non-Digital Delivery – Setting Up for Success
Competency 4: Data Privacy
- Module 4.1: Data Privacy Compliance Model
- Module 4.2: Understanding Data
See It, Read It, Apply It
Learners gain and retain knowledge best through a variety of delivery methods. That’s why each SiriusDecisions Learning course delivers content in multiple formats – through reading, video and application activities – to ensure all learners’ preferred learning styles are accommodated. Learn more.
Duration: 6 to 8 hours